ESSI AUGUSTE VIRTANEN | Editor-in-Chief
- A drug violation was reported at 11 p.m. on Oct. 9 on Powell Street. The St. Charles Police Department served a summons to a Lindenwood resident for a traffic-related offenses. The investigation is closed, and the case was forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
- A first-degree stalking was reported on Oct. 12. The exact timing of the incident is unknown, but it was said to have occurred on Kingshighway Street. The investigation is closed, and no further action was taken.
- A leaving the scene of accident and property damage incident was reported Oct. 13. A witness saw a white Volvo with temporary Illinois license plates leave the scene. The incident occurred sometime between 8 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. in Harmon parking lot. The investigation is now closed.
- An incident of disturbance was reported on at 7:35 p.m. on Oct. 13 in Calvert Rogers parking lot. A white male suspect on a motorcycle yelled at a driver over an incident that had occurred between the two. The suspect left the area, and no further action followed. The investigation is closed.
- An incident of property damage was reported at 3 a.m. on Oct. 14 on Glenco Drive. Someone poured ketchup on a side of a residence, and a street sign was put on the yard. No suspects or witnesses were found. The investigation is closed.
- An incident of stealing involving two people was reported on Oct. 14 in Calvert Rogers Hall. The exact timing of the incident is uncertain, but it is claimed to have happened between 11 p.m. and 11 a.m. on Oct. 13-14. Money and perfume was taken from the two victims’ room. Lindenwood Public Safety & Security closed its investigation, but St. Charles police is still on the case.
- A theft from a vehicle was reported on the evening of Oct. 14 in the J. Scheidegger Center parking lot. The victim found the purse that was claimed to be stolen at home later. The investigation is closed.
- An incident of property damage, third-degree assault and minor in possession of alcohol was reported at 1:53 a.m. on Oct. 16-17 in Baseball Annex parking lot. The subject broke a window of a truck and ended up hitting the passenger simultaneously. Police were not summoned. The investigation is now closed, and the case was forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.