MEGAN COURTNEY | News Editor
The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that have been reported over the course of the week on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All information is provided by Public Safety and Security and the St. Charles Police Department.
- A vehicle left the scene of an accident at the loading dock of the Spellmann Center between 6 a.m. and 8:15 a.m. The accident was reported to the St. Charles Police Department, and the case was closed.
- A white or gray SUV struck a vehicle in the Library and Academic Resources Center parking lot at 11:01 p.m. The case was closed, and the St. Charles Police Department is investigating. According to Lt. Thomas Wilkison, the SUV appeared to lose control due to slippery conditions.
- A window was broken on Droste Road between 3 p.m. and 11:35 p.m. There were no missing items or any sign of entry. The case was closed.
- A disturbance was reported in Ayres Hall at 10:09 p.m. The case was closed, and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
- A minor was caught in possession of alcohol in Reynolds Hall at 7:15 p.m. The case was closed, and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
- A timely warning was sent out to students about an alleged sexual assault that occurred at a campus residence on Jan. 12 at approximately 11 p.m. The suspect was described as an approximately 18-year-old man who was known to the reporting party. Public Safety & Security was notified of the incident on Jan. 14 at 9:25 p.m. Anyone who has information about the incident is encouraged to contact Public Safety & Security at 636-949-4911 or the St. Charles Police Department at 636-949-3300.