Women’s lacrosse game to be broadcast on ESPN3

Senior Molly Beckham (26) and freshman Alana Jeronimo (51) guard Lindenwoods goal in front of freshman goalkeeper Aly Smith (11).
Photo by Kelly Logan
Senior Molly Beckham (26) and freshman Alana Jeronimo (51) guard Lindenwood’s goal in front of freshman goalkeeper Aly Smith (11).
Photo by Kelly Logan

Lindenwood women’s lacrosse will have a chance at national exposure Thursday when its game against Grand Valley State is broadcast on ESPN3.

The announcement was made late Wednesday morning.

The game features a match-up of two nationally ranked teams. Lindenwood is currently the No. 2 team in the country with an 8-0 record this year. Grand Valley State is currently No. 16 in the country, but have struggled so far this season with a 1-4 record.

To watch the game, viewers will need to login to Watch ESPN using their existing cable subscription using this link.

This is the first nationally broadcast regular season game in the history of the program, and the first time an NCAA program from Lindenwood has been nationally broadcast since 2015.

The team is coming off of a doubleheader Monday in which they defeated McKendree University 18-9 and Adams State 18-1.