Weekly campus crime log

Back to Article
Back to Article

Weekly campus crime log

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

Here are the reported violations that were reported on campus this week:

A credit card, student ID and driver’s license were taken from a table on Aug. 28 in Evans Commons. The ID and driver’s license were found and returned to the owner. There are no suspects or witnesses.

A production binder was reported stolen on Aug. 29 in the J. Scheidegger Center. The binder was recovered. The suspect left the area and was identified as a non-student.

A drug violation was reported on Aug. 30 in the Guffey parking lot. The case was forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

A case of assault and property damage was reported on Sept. 3 on Droste Road. The case was forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

Four minors were reported to be in possession of alcohol on Sept. 4 in Ayres Hall. The case was forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.