Weekly crime log

Back to Article
Back to Article

Weekly crime log

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

MADELINE RAINERI Reporter

Nov. 16

• An incident of peace disturbance was reported at on First Capitol Drive. A white male was yelling profanities at students. Police were called and searched for a suspect to no avail. The incident was reported to the Office of Public Safety at 10:10 p.m., and the case is closed.

Nov. 17

• A disturbance was reported at the Alumni House at 3 p.m. The case is closed.
  • An incident of third-degree assault reported as a shoving match occurred in the Spellmann cafeteria. It was reported to the Office of Public Security & Security at 1:41 p.m. The case is closed and forward to the Office of Student Development for review.
  • An incident of stealing occurred between Nov. 14 and Nov. 17 at the Lindenwood University Cultural Center. The incident was reported to the Office of Public Safety & Security and no suspects or witnesses were located. The case is closed.
  • Four counts of minors in possession of alcohol were reported to the Office of Public Safety at 10:52 p.m. in Ayres Hall. The case is closed and has been forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

Nov. 18

• A radar detector was stolen from a vehicle in the Hyland parking lot between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. The case is closed, and the St. Charles Police Department is investigating.

Nov. 19

• Five counts of minors in possession of alcohol were reported to the Office of Public Safety & Security at 1 a.m. on Droste Road. The case is closed and has been forwarded to the Office of Student Development for Review.
  • A noise disturbance occurred when non-Lindenwood students were talking loudly in the Pfremmer Hall parking lot at 1:48 a.m. The case is closed.