Weekly crime log: Bus strikes pillar, leaves scene

Back to Article
Back to Article

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

MEGAN COURTNEY | Reporter 

Jan. 17

• An incident of stealing was reported at the Barnes & Noble on campus at 6:20 p.m. Director of Public Safety and Security John Bowman Jr. said that there was a mix-up with a student’s book voucher. The student paid for the book and the case was closed.
  • An incident of property damage was reported at the old entrance of First Capitol between 2:15 p.m. and 3:15 p.m. A bus struck a pillar and left the area. The case was closed and forwarded to the St. Charles Police Department.
  • An incident of property damage was reported at the Eastlick Hall parking lot. A blue pickup left the scene. The case was closed and forwarded to the St. Charles Police Department, who is currently investigating.

Jan. 21

• Two incidents of minors in possession of alcohol were reported on Anneric St. at 12:41 a.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.