Weekly crime log: Graffiti found on basement wall

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

MEGAN COURTNEY | A&E Editor

March 12

• One incident of leaving the scene of an accident/property damage was reported between March 12 and March 18 between the hours of 6 a.m. and 3:35 p.m in the Sibley Hall parking lot. The case was closed and the St. Charles Police Department is investigating.

March 15

• Four incidents of trespassing were reported at the Linden Lodge at 3:50 a.m. An unidentified black male and white female entered unlocked rooms looking for their friend. Nothing was taken from any of the rooms.

March 16

• Three incidents of minors in possession of alcohol were reported at 2:25 p.m. on Droste Road. All cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
  • One incident of property damage was reported at 2:25 p.m. on Droste Road. There was graffiti found on a basement wall. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review. Director of Public Safety and Security John Bowman said that the incidents of minors in possession of alcohol and graffiti were related to each other. Bowman said they were doing wellness checks and the “students had alcohol and decided to be artistic in the basement.”