Annual Dance Concert Prepares for Show

Daniela Tablante | Lindenlink Reporter

*Photo courtesy of www.lindenwood.edu/center*

Lindenwood University Dance Department has the pleasure to present the “Student Dance Concert” for the Spring Semester of 2013.

These annual dance concerts have been produced by Lindenwood students every semester. This Spring, there will be four chances to watch the production.

The first one will be on Thursday, February 14 at 7:30 p.m. The second and third one will be at the same hour on Friday and  Saturday February 16-17, while the last one will be on Monday February 17  at 2:00 p.m.

All of them will be presented in the Emerson Black Box Theater in the J. Scheidegger Center of the arts at Lindenwood University. The Student Dance Concerts will be free admission.

“For this concert, students create their own choreography, costumes, and set designs, providing an intensely cohesive presentation developed and adapted from the minds of the individual students,” said the Chair of the Dance Department Jann Strzelec.

These performances will be a chance to showcase the talent of Lindenwood’s Dance Department.

To reserve tickets you can visit the Box Office, which is located in the J. Scheidegger Center of the arts at Lindenwood University or call 636-949-4433.

$575
$1000