Weekly crime log: Identity theft reported, 3 minors caught with alcohol

Back to Article
Back to Article

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

MEGAN COURTNEY Culture Editor

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that have been reported over the course of the week on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All information is provided by Public Safety and Security and the St. Charles Police Department.

Nov. 12

• An incident of identity theft was reported in Reynolds Hall at 12:40 a.m. The case was closed, and the St. Charles Police Department is investigating.
  • A minor was caught in possession of alcohol in Calvert Rogers Hall at 7:20 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
  • Two roommates were arguing in Irwin Hall at 8:30 p.m. No further action was taken, and the case was closed.

Nov. 13

• A vehicle drove on the grass on Duchesne Drive at 3 a.m. No further action was taken, and the case was closed.

Nov. 15

• A minor was caught in possession of alcohol in Parker Hall at 7:20 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

Nov. 16

• A disturbance and drug violation were reported on Duchesne Drive at 2:25 a.m. The disturbance was gone on arrival, and the drug violation was reported to the Office of Student Development for review. The case was closed.
  • A paper towel holder was taken off the wall in a restroom in the Evans Commons at 3:35 p.m. No visible damage was done, and the holder was put back on. The case was closed.

Nov. 17

• A minor was caught in possession of alcohol on Duchesne Drive at 11:48 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.