MEGAN COURTNEY | News Editor
Need a reason to leave your dorm this week? We’ve got five of them!
1. Taste some soul food, presented by Black Student UnionTuesday, Feb. 263 p.m.LARC third floor atrium
As a part of BSU’s Black History Month celebration, join the organization, come hang out and enjoy some free food! Also at this event will be a Pepsi internship table, and a museum. For more information, click here.
2. Learn what to post on social mediaWednesday, Feb. 273 p.m. – 4 p.m.LARC 117
Join James M. Harrison, a fashion business and design professor, as a part of the Leadership Speaker Series as he discuss what students should be posting on social media.
3. Play water pong in Flowers HallThursday, Feb. 287 p.m. – 10 p.m.Flowers Hall basement
Members of Flowers Hall will be raising awareness of alcohol while also playing water pong. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
4. Watch “Trolls” while you swimFriday, March 18 p.m. – 9 p.m.The Lodge (1050 Des Peres Road, St. Louis, MO 63131)
For just $10, attendees can swim in the pool at The Lodge and watch “Trolls.” Tubes are provided, but only on a first come, first serve basis. Registration for the event is preferred, but remaining tickets will be sold at the door. For more information, click here.
5. Join the Lindenwood Gaming Association and show off your FIFA skillsSaturday, March 22 p.m. – 6 p.m.LARC 301
Tournaments for the game are going to be held on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 systems. For more information, click here.