MEGAN COURTNEY | News Editor
Need a reason to leave your dorm this week? We’ve got five of them!
1. Enjoy coffee and snacks with commutersTuesday, April 210 a.m. – noonLARC second floor above Starbucks
Take time out of your day to come enjoy free coffee and snacks as well as meet other commuter students on campus. For more commuter specific events, click here.
2. Watch a movie with COASA as apart of Sexual Assault Awareness MonthWednesday, April 36 p.m. – 8 p.m.LARC Theater (room 343)
“Audrie and Daisy” is the name of the film that will be shown by COASA as apart of Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Click here to see more information about the movie.
3. Celebrate Arbor Day at the Missouri Botanical GardenFriday, April 5 – Saturday, April 69 a.m. – 5 p.m. both daysMissouri Botanical Garden (4344 Shaw Boulevard, St Louis, MO 63110)
The Kemper Center for Home Gardening at the Missouri Botanical Garden will be giving away free Missouri native tree saplings while supplies last. They will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. To see a list of tree saplings that will be given away, click here.
4. Spend the weekend at Wizard WorldFriday, April 5 from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.Saturday, April 6 from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.Sunday, April 7 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.America’s Center (701 Convention Plaza, St Louis, MO 63101)
Movie screenings, Q&A’s with top celebrities and appearances from “Aquaman” star Jason Momoa and Daniel Cudmore from “X-Men” will all be happening this coming weekend at Wizard World. For ticket prices and a complete list of activities, click here.
5. Get a tattoo for just $25 at Iron Age TattooFriday, April 5Noon – 10 p.m.Iron Age Tattoo (6309 Delmar Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63130)
Are you in wanting a new tattoo? Well, in honor of Iron Age’s 25th anniversary, it will be offering a select list of tattoos from artists at the shop. Tattoos will be given on a first come, first serve basis. For more information, click here.