Weekly crime log: Three minors caught with alcohol, cell phone stolen

Back to Article
Back to Article

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

MEGAN COURTNEY | News Editor

Editor’s note: This will be the last weekly crime log of the spring 2019 semester. It will resume again in August.

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All information is provided by Public Safety & Security and the St. Charles Police Department.

May 2

• The St. Charles Police Department arrested one person for trespassing at the Library and Academic Resources Center at 12:37 p.m. The case was closed.

May 3

• There was a pole damaged at the Student Athlete Center sometime during May 3. It is unknown how or when it occurred. The case was closed.

May 4

• A person was selling a cell phone in the Evans Commons. When he let the buyer hold it to look at it, the buyer took the phone and left without paying for it in a white Malibu at 11:32 a.m. The case was closed.
  • A wall was damaged in a residence on Droste Road at 12:40 a.m.
  • At the same residence on Droste Road, two minors were caught in possession of alcohol at 12:40 a.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
  • Two drug violations were reported on Maude Drive at 5:20 p.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
  • Damage to a vehicle was done by another vehicle’s door opening against it in the LARC parking lot sometime between May 3 and May 4. The case was closed.

May 5

• A minor was caught in possession of alcohol in Powell Terrace at 2:33 a.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.