Crime log: indecent exposure, property damage, stalking

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located at 1905 First Capitol First Capitol, Suite A, and can be contacted at (636)949-4911.

Caleb Woods, Reporter

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that reportedly occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All of the information is provided by the Public Safety and Security office and the Saint Charles Police Department.

This crime log lists the crimes reported from March 30 to April 5.

March 30
Property damage was reported at Freshman Quad. The date and time of the incident is unknown. The case was closed. There were no suspects or videos.

April 1
A case of indecent exposure was reported at Droste Rd. The incident occurred at 6:56 p.m. The case was closed. The case was referred to OCS.

April 2
Property damage was reported at Glenco Dr. The incident occurred at 1:10 a.m. The case was closed. There were no suspects or videos.

April 2
Property damage was reported at Parker Hall. The incident occurred at 1:50 p.m. The case was closed. There were no suspects.

April 3
A case of violation of the protection order was reported at Rauch Memorial Hall. The incident occurred at 8:14 p.m. The case was closed. The St. Charles Police Department was notified.

April 3
A case of leaving the scene of an accident was reported at the Spellmann Dock. The incident occurred at 8:21 a.m. The case was closed. The suspect was ID’d.

April 5
A case of stalking was reported at Young Hall. The incident occurred between February -March 2023. The time of the incident is unknown. The case was notified by the Title IX Office.