BRYCE OLDEN | Reporter
- An incident of a minor in possession of alcohol was reported at 11:05 p.m. on Glenco Drive in Lindenwood’s housing. The investigation is now closed, and the case was forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
- An incident of property damage was reported at 5:50 p.m. in the Library and Academic Resources Center. A chair and blinds were broken. The exact timing of the incident is unclear. No witnesses or suspects were located. The investigation is now closed.
- An attempted motor-scooter theft was reported at 9:15 a.m. in the Evans Commons parking lot. The investigation is closed and has been passed to the St. Charles Police Department. The police is currently investigating. Lindenwood Public Safety & Security sent a timely warning email on the day of the incident.
- An incident of a drug violation was reported at 10:50 p.m. in the women’s dormitory Irwin Hall. The investigation is now closed and the case was forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
- An incident of a fire alarm/unauthorized use of a fire extinguisher was reported at 2:09 a.m. in the men’s dormitory Mathews Hall. A fire extinguisher was set off in the hall of the building. There are no suspects at this time. The investigation is closed.
- An incident of property damage was reported at 1:40 p.m. in the men’s dormitory Flowers Hall. A window was broken by the stairs of the building. There have been no suspects or witnesses located. The investigation is now closed.