MEGAN COURTNEY | Culture Editor
- One suspicious person was reported in the Library and Academic Resources center at 7:12 p.m. A white male was acting strangely and left in a white vehicle.
- One suspicious person was reported in the LARC at 4:45 p.m. A white male was carrying a bag into the building but was gone when security arrived.
- One incident of vehicle theft occurred on Cullom Street between May 26 and June 6. A blue three-wheeled scooter was taken from a carport. The case was closed.
- One incident of leaving the scene of an accident was reported between noon and 7:05 p.m. in the Roemer Hall parking lot. Nothing was caught on video. The case was closed and the St. Charles Police Department is investigating.
- One incident of harassment that occurred at the Welcome Center in February was reported. The case was closed.
- One incident of property damage near the Scheidegger Center that occurred between July 19 and 20 was reported. A letter fell off a sign. The case was closed.
- One incident of property damage was reported in the Calvert Rogers parking lot between 1 and 11:50 a.m. A tire was cut at the rim. The case was closed.
- One incident of property damage that occurred between July 16 and July 25 in the Scheidegger Center was reported. Graffiti was written on the inside entry wall. The case was closed.
- One suspicious person was reported in the Scheidegger Center at 6:45 a.m. An intoxicated white male entered the building and left when told to do so by security, and no further action was taken. The case was closed.
- Public Safety and Security assisted the St. Charles Police Department with a missing person on Main Street at 10:45 p.m. Director of Public Safety John Bowman said the person was a Lindenwood student, but not a resident, and that his parents thought he may have come up by Lindenwood. He was located, and the case was closed.
- One disturbance was reported in Wentzville at 4:36 p.m. The parties involved were given a ride by the Wentzville police, and the case was closed.
- Two incidents of minors in possession of alcohol were reported on Karen Street at 5:10 p.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
- One drug violation was reported in the Hyland Arena parking lot at 9:50 p.m. The St. Charles Police Department made one arrest and the case was closed.
- One incident of dating violence that occurred on multiple campus locations between Jan. 1 and June 30 was reported to Public Safety by a Campus Security Authority. The case is still open.
- One incident of stealing that occurred between Aug. 17 and 18 at the intersection of Anneric and Patma streets was reported. There is a public street stop sign missing. The case was closed.