MEGAN COURTNEY | News Editor
The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that have been reported over the course of the week on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All information is provided by Public Safety and Security and the St. Charles Police Department.
- An unknown person entered a vehicle in the Memorial Arts Building parking lot between 8 a.m. and 10:50 a.m. Nothing was taken, and the case was closed.
- Four unknown people used keys to damage the paint on a car on Watson Road between 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. All of the cases were closed.
- A speaker that was reported stolen on Lammert Court between 11 p.m. on Feb. 7 and 4:30 a.m. on Feb 8. was returned. No further action was taken, and the case was closed.
- A stalking case that occurred between Feb. 2 and Feb. 21 in Irwin Hall was forwarded to the Title IX Office. The case was closed.
- A lawn on Chargene Street was damaged when a car was towed at 12:35 a.m. The case was closed.