MEGAN COURTNEY |News Editor
The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that occurred on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All information is provided by Public Safety & Security and the St. Charles Police Department
- A vehicle was keyed on Karen Street between 11 p.m. March 2 and 2:30 p.m. March 3. The case was closed.
- A vehicle was damaged in the Harmon Hall parking lot at 7 p.m. No information was provided on the other vehicle, and the case was closed.
- A male gave an unknown woman $40 to give to another person while at an event in Dunseth Auditorium in Harmon Hall. The person never received the money, and the case was closed.
- A wind-up Macbook Air charger was taken from a backpack in the J. Scheidegger Center between 3:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. No suspects were identified, and the case was closed. The charger belonged to student Kat Owens, who said she is upset that she had to buy a new one, and is asking whoever has it to “please return it because it was a pricey item.”
- A vending machine in Niccolls Hall was broken into sometime between March 10 and March 11. Chips were taken, but it is unclear what the amount was. The case was closed.
- Two minors were caught in possession of alcohol in Calvert Rogers Hall at 5:45 p.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
- A drug violation was reported in Flowers Hall at 11:15 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
- A garage window was broken on a house on Lammert Ct sometime on March 16. No entry was made, and the case was closed.