MEGAN COURTNEY | News Editor
Editor’s note: This will be the last weekly crime log of the spring 2019 semester. It will resume again in August.
The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All information is provided by Public Safety & Security and the St. Charles Police Department.
- The St. Charles Police Department arrested one person for trespassing at the Library and Academic Resources Center at 12:37 p.m. The case was closed.
- There was a pole damaged at the Student Athlete Center sometime during May 3. It is unknown how or when it occurred. The case was closed.
- A person was selling a cell phone in the Evans Commons. When he let the buyer hold it to look at it, the buyer took the phone and left without paying for it in a white Malibu at 11:32 a.m. The case was closed.
- A wall was damaged in a residence on Droste Road at 12:40 a.m.
- At the same residence on Droste Road, two minors were caught in possession of alcohol at 12:40 a.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
- Two drug violations were reported on Maude Drive at 5:20 p.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
- Damage to a vehicle was done by another vehicle’s door opening against it in the LARC parking lot sometime between May 3 and May 4. The case was closed.
- A minor was caught in possession of alcohol in Powell Terrace at 2:33 a.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.