MEGAN COURTNEY | Culture Editor
The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that have been reported over the course of the week on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All information is provided by Public Safety and Security and the St. Charles Police Department.
- Someone took money out of a drawer in Blanton Hall between Oct. 27 and Oct. 30. The case is still open and is being investigated.
- A suspicious person was reported in Evans Commons at 3:30 p.m., but when public safety arrived, the subject was gone on arrival. The case was closed.
- The St. Charles Police Department arrested 33-year-old Matthew Buha of St. Peters at 4:45 p.m. on Karen Street. SCPD Public Information Officer Lt. Tom Wilkison said Buha was approaching women as they walked on campus, making them feel uncomfortable. Wilkison said officers arrested Buha for an outstanding warrant on a misdemeanor drug charge. He was issued a no trespassing notice, and the case was closed.
- Someone took a black Mongoose bike from the side of a house on Patma Street between Oct. 29 and Oct. 30. The case was closed.
- A resident of Droste Road heard a door open and close at 4:28 a.m. The St. Charles Police Department responded, and no forced entry was found. There was no damage done to the door. The case was closed.
- A resident on Anneric Street heard people outside the door trying to get in at 10:45 p.m., but believed they were at the wrong house. The case was closed.