Campus hours to change for Thanksgiving break

Photo by Lindenlink Staff

The hours for the Evans Commons Rec Center and other facilities on campus have changed for Thanksgiving break.

Merlina San Nicolás Leyva, Sports Editor

Dining halls and other campus facilities on campus will close or change schedules during Thanksgiving break, Wednesday, Nov. 27 through Sunday, Dec. 1.

The Lion’s Pride Market in Spellmann Center and the Lions Pride Market Express in Harmon Hall will be closed throughout the entire break.

Starbucks in the Library and Academic Resources Center will be open Wednesday, Nov. 27 from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 28 and Friday, Nov. 29, it will be closed.

Starbucks will resume normal hours on Saturday, Nov. 30, and will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.

The Spellmann Dining Hall will be closed from Wednesday, Nov. 27 to Sunday, Dec. 1.

The Evans Dining Hall will be open Wednesday, Nov. 27 for breakfast from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.

On Thursday, Friday and Saturday, the cafeteria will have the following schedule:

• Brunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
  • Dinner from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
  • Sunday, it will resume the normal schedule.

The Library and Academic Services Center will be open during the following times:

• Wednesday, Nov. 27 from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
  • Thursday, Nov. 28 closed.
  • Friday, Nov. 29 closed.
  • Saturday, Nov. 30 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
  • Sunday, Dec. 1 from 2 p.m. to 2 a.m. Extended hours for the end of the semester will also begin this day.

With the exception of dining, all of Evans Commons will be closed from Nov. 28 through Dec. 1.