Crime Log: one domestic violence case, one property damage

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located at 1905 First Capitol First Capitol, Suite A, and can be contacted at (636)949-4911.

Claire Beaudry, Reporter

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that reportedly occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus.

All of the information is provided by the Public Safety & Security office and the St. Charles Police Department. This crime log lists the crimes from Jan. 30 to Feb. 2.

Jan. 30

· A drug violation took place at Blanton Hall at 3:20 p.m. The case was closed, and a citation was issued by the St. Charles Police Department.

· Two drug violations took place on Anneric St. at 12:38 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development.

Feb. 1

· Minor in possession on Lindenwood Lane at 10:48 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the OSD.

· Domestic violence took place on Cunningham Apts. at 8:20 p.m. The case was forwarded to the OSD, and a citation was issued by the St. Charles Police Department.

· Property damage and leaving the scene of an accident happened on Droste St. between 9:30 p.m. on Feb 1 and 2:00 p.m. on Feb 2.