Crime Log: two burglaries and one incident of sexual misconduct

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located at 1905 First Capitol First Capitol, Suite A, and can be contacted at (636)949-4911.

Daniel Bell-Nguyen, Reporter

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that reportedly occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus.

All of the information is provided by the Public Safety & Security office and the St. Charles Police Department. This crime log lists the crimes from Jan. 29 to Feb. 18.

Between Jan. 29 and Feb. 14

• A burglary took place between Jan. 29 at 4 p.m. and Feb. 14 at 12 p.m. at Sibley Hall. A purse and cash was reported to have been stolen. The burglary was directed to the St. Charles Police Department (report #20-01393). The case has since been closed.

Feb. 10 or 11

• A burglary took place between Feb. 10 at 11:30 p.m. and Feb. 11 at 3:30 a.m. on Karen Street. The case was closed and the property has been returned.

Feb. 11

• An incident of sexual misconduct was reported to have occurred on Feb. 11. The time of the incident is unknown. The crime was reported to have happened on campus and continued to be carried out online. The case was closed and forwarded to the Title IX office.