Crime log: 4 cases of property damage on campus; PS4, wallet stolen

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located at 1905 First Capitol First Capitol, Suite A, and can be contacted at (636)949-4911.

Tyler Keohane, Reporter

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that reportedly occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus.

All of the information is provided by the Public Safety & Security office and the St. Charles Police Department. This crime log lists the crimes from Feb. 19 to Feb. 25.

Feb. 19:

• A burglary reportedly happened on Chargene Street around 3 p.m. The victim’s PS4 gaming console was stolen. There are no suspects.
  • Two minors were caught with alcohol in Calvert Rogers Hall around 5 p.m. The case was closed and sent to the Office of Student Development.

Feb. 20:

• Property damage reportedly happened on Glenco Drive between 6 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. The case was closed and the occupants were responsible for paying for the damage.

Feb. 21:

• Property damage at the Spellmann Center was reported to have happened between 8:50 a.m. and 10:50 a.m. The suspect was identified and information was collected. The case was closed.

Feb. 24:

• Property damage on Anneric Street was reported to have happened between 7 p.m. on Feb. 23 and 1 a.m. on Feb. 24. There were no suspects, and the case was closed.

Feb. 25:

• Property damage and stealing were reported to have happened in Ayres Hall. The victim’s wallet was stolen, but there were no suspects. The case was closed.