Crime Log: stop sign and letters from entrance sign stolen in final weeks of campus

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located at 1905 First Capitol First Capitol, Suite A, and can be contacted at (636)949-4911.

Tyler Keohane, Reporter

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that reportedly occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus.

All of the information is provided by the Public Safety & Security office and the St. Charles Police Department. This crime log lists the crimes from March 4 to March 18.

March 4:

• Property damage was reported to have occurred on March 1 in Niccolls Hall at 7 p.m. The investigation is open as suspects are determined.

March 5:

• Reported harassment occurred in the Evans parking lot at 1 p.m. The case was closed and reported to the Title IX office. 

March 6:

• A drug violation occurred in Rauch Hall around 9 p.m. and has been closed and referred to the Office of Student Development.

March 14:

• Stealing was reported at 4 a.m. near Matthews Hall where a stop sign was thought to be stolen. It is unknown whether there are suspects and the case was closed and sent to the Office of Student Development.

March 17:

• A theft was reported between midnight and 4:45 a.m. on West Clay by Scheidegger Center for the Arts. Someone stole the letters L, I, and D from the Lindenwood sign at the entrance to campus.  (Previously, the second D was stolen from a different sign near Scheidegger so that it read “Lindenwoo.”)

James Tananan Kamnuedkhun
    Someone is reported to have stolen letters from the Lindenwood sign at the West Clay entrance to campus.