Crime Log: leaving the scene of an accident and domestic dispute reported

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located at 1905 First Capitol First Capitol, Suite A, and can be contacted at (636)949-4911.

Daniel Bell-Nguyen, Reporter

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that reportedly occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus.

All of the information is provided by the Public Safety & Security office and the St. Charles Police Department. This crime log lists the crimes from Oct. 15 to Oct. 28.

Oct. 17

• A case of stealing was reported to have happened around 1:30 a.m. on Anneric St. A backpack and set of keys were reported to have been stolen. The case was closed and forwarded to the St. Charles Police Department (case #207621.)

Oct. 20

• A case of a minor in possession was reported around 10 p.m. in Niccolls Hall. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development.

Oct. 21

• A drug violation was reported around 1 p.m. on Droste St. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development.

Oct. 22

• A case of leaving the scene of an accident was reported around 9 a.m. at Calvert Rogers Hall. This case is still open.
  • A domestic dispute was reported around 6 p.m. on Droste St. The case was closed and forwarded to the Title IX.