Crime Log: 25 minors in possession of alcohol, three leaving scene of auto accidents

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located at 1905 First Capitol First Capitol, Suite A, and can be contacted at (636)949-4911.

Sofiya Melnychuk, Culture Editor

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that reportedly occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All of the information is provided by the Public Safety & Security office and the St. Charles Police Department. This crime log lists the crimes from June 7 to Aug. 20.

• June 7
A theft from a vehicle was reported around 9 a.m. in Rauch’s parking lot. The victim’s cash was stolen. There were no suspects, and the case was closed.
• June 10
A case of leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 7 a.m. in the LARC parking lot. There were no suspects, and the case was closed.
• June 17
A case of leaving the scene of an accident occurred on June 10 and was reported on June 17. There were no suspects, and the case was closed.
• June 23
A case of stealing was reported around 7 a.m. in Linden Lodge. The case was closed with no video or suspects.
• July 1
One drug violation was reported at 11:25 a.m. in Rauch Hall. The case was closed.
• July 7
Reported theft from a vehicle occurred on July 7 around 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Baseball Annex. The victim’s wallet was stolen. There were no suspects, the case was closed.
• Aug. 17
Two minors were caught in possession of alcohol around 3 a.m. on Anneric Street. The case was closed and forwarded to OCS.
• Aug. 19
A case of leaving the scene of an accident occurred around 3 p.m. on Lammert Ct. There were no suspects or video. The case was closed.
• Aug. 20
A case of 23 minors in possession was reported around 12 a.m. in Flowers Hall. The case was closed and forwarded to OCS.