Crime Log: sexual assault, stealing, minor caught in possession

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located at 1905 First Capitol First Capitol, Suite A, and can be contacted at (636)949-4911.

Sofiya Melnychuk, Culture Editor

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that reportedly occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All of the information is provided by the Public Safety and Security office and the Saint Charles Police Department.

This crime log lists the crimes from Sept. 27 to Oct. 4
• Sept. 27
A minor was caught in possession of alcohol around 7 p.m. at Flowers Hall. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
• Sept. 28
A case of stealing was reported at 8:45 p.m. at Cobbs Hall. The victim’s tennis backpack was stolen. The case was closed with no video or suspects.
• Sept. 30
A case of leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 3:30 p.m. at Eastlick Hall. The case was closed.
• Oct. 4
A sexual assault was reported at 1 a.m. at Flowers Hall. The case was closed and referred to the Office of Student Development and Title IX Office.
• Oct. 4
An assault was reported to have happened around 10:50 a.m. at Hyland Lot. The case was closed with no arrests and referred to the Office of Student Development and Title IX Office.