What’s coming and leaving Netflix: May edition

Here is the full list of what is coming to and leaving Netflix, Hulu, and Max this month. Photo from Pexels.com

Eva Laurens, Reporter

May is here. And so are finals.

It is the last week before summer break. Some are graduating, some are coming back next semester.

Students are preparing their plans for this summer, and if being bored is one of them, Netflix will help with that. Every month, Netflix gets rid of some movies and TV shows to replace them with new ones. So here is what is leaving and coming to Netflix this month.

What’s coming to Netflix

May 1

Rambo (2008)
John Rambo has retreated to northern Thailand, where he leads a simple existence in the mountains and stays away from the civil war raging nearby on the Thai-Myanmar border.

Forrest Gump (1994)
A gentle and sympathetic man navigates through the great events of the 1960s and 1970s while inspiring those around him with his childlike optimism.

Crazy, Stupid, Love. (2011)
Blindsided by the end of his marriage and with no hope of dating, Cal receives help from a soft-spoken player who is about to meet his match.

The Boss Baby: Back in the Cribs (Season 1)
Accused of a corporate crime, an adult Ted Templeton becomes the Boss Baby again to live undercover with his brother, Tim, posing as one of his children.

May 27

Stranger Things (Season 4 – Volume 1)
The science fiction horror TV show that has not released anything since the beginning of the pandemic announced the fourth season was coming out at the end of the month. Six months after the events of Season 3, the group split up but the horror of the is still rearing its ugly head.

What’s leaving Netflix

May 1

Batman Begins (2005)
As a toxic menace endangers a corrupt city, Bruce Wayne finds himself at odds with a league of assassins and forced to fight more than his own demons.

Shrek (2001)
On a mission to retrieve a princess from a fire-breathing dragon, gruff ogre Shrek teams up with an unlikely compatriot, a donkey.

The Addams Family (1991)
The Addams family welcomes long-lost relation Fester into the creepy, goofy, and close-knit fold.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
When Optimus Prime learns that a Transformers ship has crash-landed on the moon, he leads a mission to rescue the pilot left behind: his mentor, Sentinel Prime.

Dawson’s Creek (Seasons 1-6)
Dawson, Joey, Pacey and Jen explore the ups and downs of high school and beyond, fueled by dreams, desires and drama.