Crime log: three sexual assaults, property damage

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located at 1905 First Capitol First Capitol, Suite A, and can be contacted at (636)949-4911.

Caleb Woods, Reporter

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that reportedly occur on and around Lindenwood’s 

Campus. All of the information is provided by the Public Safety and Security office and the Saint Charles Police Department. This crime log lists the crimes reported from Aug. 28 to Sept. 3.

Aug. 28

Property damage was reported at Glenco Dr. The incident occurred at 4 a.m. on Aug. 27. There were no suspects. The case was closed. 

Aug. 30

A case of stalking occurred on Aug. 29. The incident occurred around 9:30 p.m. at Pfremmer Hall. The case was closed. The case was notified by the Title IX Office. 

Aug. 31:

A case of sexual assault (rape) was reported. The incident occurred in Jan. 2021 in Guffey Hall. The time of the occurrence is unknown. The case was closed. The case was notified by the Title IX Office. 

Aug. 31

A case of sexual assault (fondling) was reported at Glenco Dr. The incident occurred between Aug. 27 and Aug. 28. The time of the occurrence is unknown. The case was closed. The case was notified by the Title IX Office. 

Sept. 2

A case of stealing was reported at Spellmann. The incident occurred on Aug. 29. The time of the occurrence is unknown. The case was closed. 

Sept. 2

A case of sexual assault (rape) was reported on Sept. 1. The location and time of the occurrence are unknown. The case was closed. The case was notified by the Title IX Office. 

Sept. 3

Property damage was reported at Rauch Memorial Hall. The incident occurred around 2:40 a.m. The case was closed.