Crime log: fondling, property damage, stealing

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located at 1905 First Capitol First Capitol, Suite A, and can be contacted at (636)949-4911.

Caleb Woods, Reporter

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that reportedly occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All of the information is provided by the Public Safety and Security office and the Saint Charles Police Department.

This crime log lists the crimes reported from April 15 to May 2.

April 15

Property damage was reported in the Guffey parking lot. The incident occurred between April 14 and April 15 between 9:30 p.m. and 9:30 a.m. The case was closed.

April 18

A case of stealing was reported at Karen St. The incident occurred between 10:30-11 a.m. The case was closed. The Title IX office was notified.

April 20

A case of stealing was reported at the Field House. The incident occurred between 1:50-1:55 p.m. The case was closed. The case was referred to the St. Charles Police Department.

April 29

Three counts of minors caught in possession of alcohol were reported at Parker Hall. The incident occurred at 1 a.m. The case was closed and was referred to OCS.

May 2

A case of fondling was reported at Guffey Hall. The incident occurred on Sept. 11, 2016, during the morning hours. The report was reviewed by the Title IX office.