MADELINE RAINERI | News Editor
The St. Charles Police department has released the data collected from Lindenwood-involved crimes from the past six months. The data collected is from students or other Lindenwood affiliated persons who call in a crime directly to the St. Charles Police department instead of campus security.
According to the Director of Public Safety and Security John Bowman Jr., the crime data will now be released quarterly, which means Lindenwood will receive this data every three months.
Below are the crimes reported in the past six months, in addition to the weekly crime log on campus.
- One incident of stealing occurred on Karen Street and was reported Sept. 26. The case is closed.
- There was a robbery on Spring Street/Cullom Drive on public property. The case is closed.
- There was an incident of a drug violation on Glenco Drive. One arrest was made on campus, and the case is closed.
- An incident of property damage/leaving the scene of an accident was reported on Dec. 15 from the Linden Lodge. The damage was believed to have been caused between Dec. 3-15. No witnesses or suspects were located.
- Between 1:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. a sexual assault occurred in men’s housing. The case is open and the St. Charles Police Department is investigating.