What’s leaving and coming to Netflix this month: February Edition

Here is the full list of what is coming to and leaving Netflix, Hulu, and Max this month. Photo from Pexels.com

Eva Laurens, Reporter

The first month of 2022 is over.

February is already here and as school and work is continuing, people are trying to find distractions from the real world.

Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and watching some new movies or TV shows can be a good way to enjoy this holiday alone, with a partner, or with friends.

Every month, Netflix removes some TV shows and movies to make some space for the new ones. Here’s what’s being added and removed in February:

What’s leaving Netflix:

Feb. 1: Grown Ups
After the death of their junior high basketball coach, five middle-aged old friends reunite at a lake house to rediscover the joy of being a kid.

Feb. 19: Good Time
After a failed robbery, Connie manages to escape but his brother, Nick, is arrested. As he attempts to raise bail to free his brother, Connie sees another option open to him: help him escape.

Feb. 26: The Edge of Seventeen
A teenager finds high school life even less enjoyable after she catches her childhood best friend hooking up with her older brother.

Feb. 28: Mars Attacks!
The president of the United States prepares to welcome alien visitors but he will realize that they are not coming in peace.

What’s coming to Netflix:

Feb. 1: The Addams Family (1991)
A crook plans to scam an eccentric family using an accomplice who claims to be their long-lost uncle.

Feb. 1: Despicable Me
A criminal uses a trio of orphaned girls as pawns for a grand scheme, he discovers that their love profoundly changes him for the better.

Feb. 1: The Exorcist
After finding out that her 12-year-old girl is possessed by a mysterious entity, her mother seeks the help of two priests to save her.

Feb. 15: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
A local scientist invents a machine that can drop food from the sky. But he doesn’t know that this fabulous invention is going to turn things for the worse.