What’s coming and leaving Netflix: December edition

Here is the full list of what is coming to and leaving Netflix, Hulu, and Max this month. Photo from Pexels.com

Eva Laurens, News Editor

December is here and there are only a few more days before winter break begins.

A month-long break can be fun for some people, but also boring for others who will spend it watching movies and TV shows.

Every month, Netflix gets rid of some movies and TV shows to replace them with new ones. So here is what is leaving and coming to Netflix next month.

What’s coming to Netflix:

Dec. 1 

21 Jump Street (2012) – A pair of cops are sent back to a local high school to blend in and bring down a synthetic drug ring.

Dec. 6

Too Hot To Handle (Season 4) Netflix Original – New episodes weekly – Reality dating series.

Dec. 19

Trolls (2016) – An explosion in the Norwegian mountains will awaken an ancient troll and push fearless paleontologist to stop it from wreaking deadly havoc.

Dec. 21

Emily in Paris (Season 3) Netflix Original – Lily Collins returns as Emily Cooper for a third season of Emily in Paris. 

Dec. 23

Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery (2022) – Detective Benoit Blanc goes to Greece to resolve the mystery behind a tech billionaire and his friends. 

What’s leaving Netflix: 

Dec. 1 

Clueless (1995) – At a Beverly Hills high school, this movie based on a book is following the life of queen bee Cher who excels at makeovers and matchmaking.

Dec. 1 

Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005) – Married life in the suburbs goes from dull to interesting when John and Jane Smith discover they’re both undercover assassins.

Dec. 1 

The Bodyguard (1992) – A former Secret Service agent is hired to protect a superstar from a dangerous stalker, who he will slowly catch feelings for. 

Dec. 6

Minecraft: Story Mode (Season 1) – An interactive, animated TV series from Netflix and Telltale Games. Viewers input decisions that affect the course of the story using a remote control or computer keyboard.

Dec. 19

It (2017) – A group of outcasts has to face their fear of terrifying and invincible clowns as kids disappear in town.