What’s coming and leaving Netflix: April edition

Here is the full list of what is coming to and leaving Netflix, Hulu, and Max this month. Photo from Pexels.com

Eva Laurens, News Editor

The last full month of school is here and summer break is around the corner.

Students are working hard to finish their semester. Assignments, exams, projects… Those last few weeks can be stressful, which is why it is important to give yourself a break sometimes.

Every month, Netflix gets rid of some movies and TV shows to replace them with new ones. So, here is what is leaving and coming to Netflix next month.

What’s coming to Netflix:

April 1
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003) – An advertising executive and ladies’ man who bets that he can make a woman fall in love with him in 10 days to win a big campaign.

April 1
How to Train Your Dragon (2010) – A Viking who aspires to hunt dragons becomes the friend of a young dragon and learns there may be more to the creatures than he thought.

April 1
Inception (2010) – A thief who steals corporate secrets through the use of dream-sharing technology is given the task of planting an idea into the mind of a CEO, but his past may doom the project and his team to disaster.

April 10
CoComelon (Season 8) Netflix Original – Latest collection of pre-school animated episodes.

April 14
The Last Kingdom: Seven Kings Must Die (2023) Netflix Original – In the wake of King Edward’s death, Uhtred of Bebbanburg and his comrades adventure across a fractured kingdom in the hopes of uniting England.

What’s leaving Netflix:

April 1
Forrest Gump (1994) – Historical events unfold from the perspective of an Alabama man with an IQ of 75, whose only desire is to be reunited with his childhood sweetheart.

April 1
Grease (1978) – Good girl Sandy Olsson and greaser Danny Zuko fell in love over the summer. When they discover they’re in the same high school, will they be able to rekindle their romance?

April 1
It (2017) – In the summer of 1989, a group of bullied kids band together to destroy a shape-shifting monster that disguises itself as a clown.

April 1
The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (2001) – A Hobbit from the Shire and eight companions set out on a journey to destroy the powerful One Ring and save Middle-earth from the Dark Lord Sauron.

April 11
New Girl (Seasons 1-7) – A socially awkward but endearing teacher moves in with three bachelors.