Lindenwood online bachelor’s degree programs climb in national rankings

Interim Dean of Online Degree Programs Joe Alsobrook  Photo from Lindenwood website
Interim Dean of Online Degree Programs Joe Alsobrook
Photo from Lindenwood website

Lindenwood University’s online bachelor’s degree programs have been ranked among the best in the nation the fourth straight year in a row.

U.S. News and World Report made the ranking, in which Lindenwood climbed up to 103rd from 150th. A total of 311 schools partook in the evaluation.

“The 2017 USNWR rankings of online programs reflect Lindenwood’s rich commitment to continuous improvement in academic quality and integrity,” Dr. Joe Alsobrook, interim dean of online degree programs said in a university press release. “Administering online education and supporting our online students involves almost every unit across the system, and I credit this impressive rise in rankings to strategic teamwork and unwavering administrative support.”

Lindenwood’s online bachelor’s degree programs include bachelor of arts degrees in business administration, criminal justice, interdisciplinary studies, and marketing.

Lindenwood’s online master of business administration, graduate business programs and graduate education education programs were also part of the ranking.

Student engagement, faculty credentials and training, peer reputation, and student services and technology were part of the measures that were taken to complete the evaluation.