Weekly campus crime log

Back to Article
Back to Article

Weekly campus crime log

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

ESSI AUGUSTE VIRTANEN | Editor-in-Chief

• An incident of stealing occurred at 5:30 p.m. on Sept. 18 on First Capitol Drive. The incident was reported Sept. 21, but investigation is now closed. The case was forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review. 
  • Another stealing incident happened at 10 p.m. on Sept. 21 on Droste Road when an unknown white female took a laundry basket from an off-campus business. The investigation is now closed and further action was not taken. 
  • Campus Security Authority personnel reported a fondling that happened on July 28. The exact location or timing of the incident is unknown. The investigation is closed. 
  • A property damage was reported on Sept. 24, which occurred around 2:30-3:30 a.m. in a men’s dormitory, Flowers Hall, where someone sprayed a fire extinguisher in a room. The investigation is closed, but the case was forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review. 
  • A robbery/stealing incident was reported 4:33 p.m. on Sept. 24 on Anneric Street in women’s housing. Timely warning was sent out around 6 p.m. St. Charles Police is investigating.