Weekly campus crime log

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

ESSI AUGUSTE VIRTANEN | Editor-in-Chief

• Property damage to a car was reported at 10:57 a.m. on Sept. 27 in the Memorial Arts Building parking lot. The St. Charles Police Department is investigating.
  • Campus Security Authority personnel reported a harassment incident on Sept. 29, which occurred on Aug. 28 on campus. The incident was resolved between the two parties, and the investigation is closed.
  • Another incident of property damage of a dent in a car was reported at 11:08 a.m. on Sept. 29 in Calvert Rogers Parking lot. No suspects or witnesses were found. The investigation is closed. 
  • Minor in possession of alcohol was reported on Sept. 30 at 1:27 a.m. on Anneric Street in Lindenwood’s housing. The investigation is now closed and the case has been forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
  • Warrant arrest was reported at 5:20 a.m. Sept. 30 on Powell Street in Lindenwood’s housing. The St. Charles Police Department was on the case, but investigation is now closed. 
  • An incident of minor in possession of alcohol and careless driving was reported at 3:30 p.m. on Sept. 30 on Anneric Street in Lindenwood’s housing. The investigation is closed, and the case has been forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review. 
  • A paraphernalia-related drug violation regarding two people was reported at 3:50 p.m. on Sept. 30 on Droste Road in Lindenwood’s housing. The investigation is now closed, and the case has been forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.