Weekly crime log: two issued summonses for digging up tree

Back to Article
Back to Article

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

MEGAN COURTNEY | Culture Editor

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that have been reported over the course of the week on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All information is provided by Public Safety and Security.

Sept. 25

• A vehicle hit a pole in the Roemer Hall parking lot at 7:40 a.m. No further action was taken, and the case was closed.

Sept. 26

• One arrest was made in a drug violation on Lindenwood Lane at 9:18 p.m. The case was closed.
  • One arrest summons was issued for a drug violation in the Ayres Hall parking lot at 11:14 p.m. The case was closed.
  • One drug violation was forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review at 11:14 p.m. The case was closed.

Sept. 27

• One incident of stalking that occurred sometime between Sept. 24 and Sept. 27 was reported by a Campus Security Authority to Public Safety and Security. The case was closed.
  • Two minors were caught in possession of alcohol in Reynolds Hall at 6:25 p.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

Sept. 30

• Two arrests summons were issued outside of Blanton Hall, in the green area between AutoZone and the dorm, at 1:35 a.m. Director of Public Safety and Security John Bowman Jr., said two students dug up a tree.