Weekly crime log: Alleged burglary, four minors in possession of alcohol

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

MEGAN COURTNEY Culture Editor

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that have been reported over the course of the week on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All information is provided by Public Safety and Security.

Oct. 22

• An item was stolen in the Spellmann Cafeteria at 7:10 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
  • A minor was caught in possession of alcohol in Irwin Hall at 10 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

Oct. 23

• A minor was caught in possession of alcohol in Reynolds Hall at 7:40 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
  • An anonymous report of stealing was made to Public Safety. The incident occurred on a campus residence, but the time and place are unknown. The case was closed.

Oct. 26

• Property damage occurred at the Auto Zone on First Capitol Drive between 10 p.m. Oct. 25 and 8 a.m. Oct. 26. The case was closed.
  • Public Safety responded to a drug violation in Cobbs Hall at 8:50 p.m., but Director of Public Safety and Security John Bowman Jr. said when they arrived, nothing was found. No further action was taken, and the case was closed. 

Oct. 27

• Three drug violations occurred on Duchesne Drive at 1:44 a.m. All three cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
  • A minor was caught in possession of alcohol in Calvert Rogers Hall at 8:54 a.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
  • A minor was caught in possession of alcohol in Calvert Rogers Hall at 9:40 a.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

Oct. 28

• An alleged burglary occurred on Anneric Street at 1:20 a.m. The case was closed, and the St. Charles Police Department is investigating.