Weekly crime log: Alleged sexual assault, two minors in possession of alcohol

Back to Article
Back to Article

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

MITCHELL KRAUS Editor-In-Chief

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that have been reported over the course of the week on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All information is provided by Public Safety and Security and the St. Charles Police Department.

Dec. 9

• An alleged sexual assault occurred at a Saint Charles campus residence around 11 p.m. A timely warning was sent out by Campus Safety and Security on Dec. 13 when the incident was reported. 

Dec. 12

• Two minors were caught in possession of alcohol in Reynolds Hall at 10:45 p.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

Dec.13

• A drug violation occurred in Blanton Hall at 1:20 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

Editor’s note: This is the last weekly crime log of the fall 2018 semester. It will return again in January.