Weekly crime log: Two cars broken into, five minors caught with alcohol

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

MEGAN COURTNEY | News Editor

The crime log is a list of incidents that occurred on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All information is provided by Public Safety & Security and the St. Charles Police Department.

March 25

• The St. Charles Police Department reported an incident where a vehicle left the scene of an accident on Cunningham Avenue. The incident happened on March 19, and the case was closed.
  • An incident of stalking was reported on Karen Street at 3:45 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
  • A minor was caught in possession of alcohol in Flowers Hall at 8:40 p.m., and another was caught at 8:53 p.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

March 26

• A phone charger was taken from a car in the Harmon Hall parking lot between 5:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. The case was closed.
  • The St. Charles Police Department is investigating an incident of stealing from a car in the Hyland Arena parking lot that occurred between 7:10 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.

March 27

• Two minors were caught in possession of drugs and alcohol in Flowers Hall at 5:40 p.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

March 29

• A computer was taken from an unlocked dorm room in Niccolls Hall sometime between 7 p.m. March 28 and 9:15 p.m. March 29. The case was closed, and the St. Charles Police Department is investigating.
  • A minor was caught in possession of alcohol on Glenco Drive at 10:40 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

March 31

• Two drug violations were reported on Chargene Street at 10:51 p.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.