Weekly crime log: Person struck by car, five minors caught with alcohol

Back to Article
Back to Article

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

MEGAN COURTNEY | News Editor

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that occurred on and around Lindenwood’s campus. All information is provided by Public Safety & Security and the St. Charles Police Department.

April 10

• Two drug violations and two minors with alcohol were reported in Rauch Hall at 1:20 p.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

April 11

• Two minors were caught in possession of alcohol in Blanton Hall at 4:30 p.m. Both cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.

April 15

• A golf ball broke a window in Rauch Hall between noon on April 12 and 10 p.m. on April 14. No suspects were located, and the case was closed.
  • A minor was caught in possession of alcohol in Irwin Hall at 8:10 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.
  • An arrest summons was issued by the St. Charles Police Department for a drug violation in Irwin Hall at 11:15 p.m. The case was closed.

April 16

• An unknown vehicle struck a victim walking across the street near Droste Road and West Clay Street at 1:40 a.m. The victim was taken to St. Josephs hospital by EMS, and the case was closed.