Crime log: 2 bikes stolen, 12 alcohol violations

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636) 949-4911.

MATT HAMPTON  | News Editor

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that reportedly occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus.

All information is provided by Public Safety & Security and the St. Charles Police Department.

Sept. 10

• A bike was stolen from a rack at Guffey Hall between 6 and 9 p.m.  The case has been closed. 

Sept. 11

• A sexual assault occurred in Ayres Hall between midnight and 2 a.m.  The case was forwarded to the St. Charles Police Department. According to a timely warning email, the suspect is a White male in his mid to late 30s, and the incident happened around 12:15 a.m.

Sept. 12

• Two minors were caught in possession of alcohol at 9:50 p.m. in Reynolds Hall.  The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.  

Sept. 14

• Three minors were caught in possession of alcohol at 11 p.m. on Duchesne Drive.  The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.  

Sept. 15

• Two minors were caught in possession of alcohol at 12:50 a.m. on Droste Road.  The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.  
  • Two students were caught violating the alcohol policy at 1 a.m. on Duchesne Drive.  The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.  
  • Three minors were caught in possession of alcohol at 2:46 a.m. on Lindenwood Lane.  The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development for review.  
  • Between 11 a.m on Sept. 13 and 6:45 p.m. on Sept. 15, a bike was stolen from a bike rack at Blanton Hall.