Crime log: 4 drug violations, weapon violation, sexual assault reported

Back to Article
Back to Article

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located on the fourth floor of the Spellmann Center and they can be contacted at (636)949-4911.

TAYLOR MCDANIEL | Reporter

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that reportedly occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus.

All information is provided by Public Safety & Security and the St. Charles Police Department.

Sept. 1

• A sexual assault allegedly occurred in Rauch Hall on Sept. 1 and was reported on Sept. 27. The case was closed.

Sept. 19

• Four cases of drug violations were reported in Rauch Memorial Hall. All cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development.

Sept. 21

• Four alcohol policy violations were reported between 8 p.m. and 1 a.m. on Lammert Court. All cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development.
  • Three alcohol policy violations were reported between 8 p.m. and 1 a.m. on South Duchesne Drive. All cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development.

Sept. 23

• Six minors were caught in possession of alcohol at 3:34 a.m. in Reynolds Hall. All cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development.

Sept. 27

• A student was caught in violation of weapon policies in Rauch Hall at 12:15 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development.
  • There was one case of stealing between 7:30 and 11:30 p.m. at the Lindenlodge. An unknown subject stole $230 from a vehicle in the parking lot.

Sept. 29

• A case of harassment was reported. The time and location of this incident in unknown due to the report being made on-line.