Crime log: 4 drug violations, weapon violation, sexual assault reported

Lindenwood University Public Safety is located at 1905 First Capitol First Capitol, Suite A, and can be contacted at (636)949-4911.

TAYLOR MCDANIEL | Reporter

The weekly crime log is a list of incidents that reportedly occur on and around Lindenwood’s campus.

All information is provided by Public Safety & Security and the St. Charles Police Department.

Sept. 1

• A sexual assault allegedly occurred in Rauch Hall on Sept. 1 and was reported on Sept. 27. The case was closed.

Sept. 19

• Four cases of drug violations were reported in Rauch Memorial Hall. All cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development.

Sept. 21

• Four alcohol policy violations were reported between 8 p.m. and 1 a.m. on Lammert Court. All cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development.
  • Three alcohol policy violations were reported between 8 p.m. and 1 a.m. on South Duchesne Drive. All cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development.

Sept. 23

• Six minors were caught in possession of alcohol at 3:34 a.m. in Reynolds Hall. All cases were closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development.

Sept. 27

• A student was caught in violation of weapon policies in Rauch Hall at 12:15 p.m. The case was closed and forwarded to the Office of Student Development.
  • There was one case of stealing between 7:30 and 11:30 p.m. at the Lindenlodge. An unknown subject stole $230 from a vehicle in the parking lot.

Sept. 29

• A case of harassment was reported. The time and location of this incident in unknown due to the report being made on-line.