Send us audio diaries about your COVID-19 experience

The+Evans+Commons+dining+hall%2C+usually+filled+with+students+eating+and+interacting+with+each+other%2C+sits+empty.+

Photo by Jessica Spivey

The Evans Commons dining hall, usually filled with students eating and interacting with each other, sits empty.

Matt Hampton, Editor-in-Chief

The coronavirus pandemic has affected people around the world in many different ways.  We want to report on the stories and experiences of Lindenwood students, faculty, staff, and families during this crisis.

If you want to share your personal experience with us so that we may publish it on Lindenlink, record a voice memo on your phone and send it to us. If you have concerns about recording your voice or have any questions about the project, message us on social media.

And a note for our international students: We don’t mind accents. So don’t be nervous, we just want to hear your story.

Here are some questions you can answer: 

How is this pandemic affecting your financial situation? Did you lose your job?

Have you had any of the symptoms of COVID-19? How have you handled that? Do you know anyone with COVID-19? How are they doing? How are you doing? 

After campus closed, did you have any complications in your travel back home and how did you get past them? 

If you are from another state/country, what is it like at home?

How are online classes going for you?  Has your academic situation been affected?

If you have any photos of your experience or life at home, we’d like to see those too. 

You can send photos and voice memos to [email protected]

Here’s a short example:

Editor’s note: Editors of Lindenlink will decide which stories will be published.