Food Truck event on Main: food, entertainment, live music

On Tuesday, Frontier Park by Main Street is hosting the Food Truck Event. There’ll be a wide variety of food and entertainment present at the event.
Photo from LUTV

Sofiya Melnychuk, Culture Editor

Midterms, quizzes, exams, tons of homework – all these can be quite stressful for college students.

That is why it’s important to take breaks to enjoy well-deserved time off and there is a perfect opportunity to do so.

On Tuesday, Oct. 19, Frontier Park by Historic Saint Charles Main Street will be hosting the Food Truck Event from 6 – 8 p.m. The event will offer live entertainment, as well as many food and beverage options.

A wide variety of food trucks are available such as Angie Burger, Doughboy’s, SNS Goodies, the Sweet Divine, Thai Jasmine, and Truck Norris. Food Truck event organizers recommend bringing your own lawn chairs and warm blankets as it may get a little chilly at night. Guests are also encouraged to bring hand sanitizers and face masks.

Live entertainment will be presented by musicians Rogers and Nienhaus, who are widely known for their exceptional talent, excellent harmonies, and original music.

Bring your friends and family to enjoy the last warm fall days and have a relaxing evening in the park.