Tiny Dorm Concerts: Chase Sexson

Tiny+Dorm+Concerts+creates+an+intimate+concert+in+the+dorm+rooms+of+Lindenwood+University.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Tiny Dorm Concerts: Chase Sexson

Tiny Dorm Concerts creates an intimate concert in the dorm rooms of Lindenwood University.

Tyler Keohane.

Tyler Keohane.

Tyler Keohane.

St. Louis rapper Chase Sexson performed with D.J. Paul Dixon (Sound Market), who attends Missouri Baptist University, on Lindenlink’s “Tiny Dorm Concerts” on Nov. 8.

The concert series provides a platform to Lindenwood students to share and appreciate their peers’ music. Inspired by the style of NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts, Lindenlink brings viewers into the dorm rooms of students at Lindenwood for an intimate, personal show. The showcased artists perform three songs: two originals and one cover.

The “Tiny Dorm” team – Tyler KeohaneKayla DrakeMia Tebbe and James Tananan Kamnuedkhun – work with the artist(s) for a few weeks before each show to prepare.

Any Lindenwood students or friends of students are welcome and invited to come to these concerts. There is, of course, a tiny amount of space to work with so only a limited number of people can come. If interested in attending a Tiny Dorm Concert, message Lindenlink via social media or send an email to [email protected]