What’s coming and leaving Netflix: October edition

Here is the full list of what is coming to and leaving Netflix, Hulu, and Max this month. Photo from Pexels.com

Eva Laurens, News Editor

October is around the corner.

With Halloween at the end of the month, horror movies and scary TV shows are a must.

Every month, Netflix gets rid of some movies and TV shows to replace them with new ones. So here is what is leaving and coming to Netflix next month.

What’s coming to Netflix

Oct. 5
Mr. Harrigan’s Phone (2022) Netflix Original Film – Halloween Release – Blumhouse’s adaptation of the Stephen King short novel. Starring Donald Sutherland and Jaeden Martell.

Oct. 7
The Midnight Club (Season 1) Netflix Original Series – Halloween Release – From Mike Flanagan, a new teen adaptation set in a hospice for terminally ill teens who all tell each other scary stories.

Oct. 16
Dracula Untold (2014) – Reboot of the famous Dracula franchise starring Luke Evans and Dominic Cooper.

Oct. 18
Unsolved Mysteries (Volume 3) Netflix Original Documentary – Halloween Release – Releasing over three weeks, more mysteries unraveled.

Oct. 21
28 Days Haunted (Season 1) Netflix Original Series – Halloween Release – Reality horror series where three teams spend 28 days in America’s most haunted locations.

What’s leaving Netflix

Oct. 1
Catch Me If You Can (2002) – An FBI agent makes it his mission to put cunning con man Frank Abagnale Jr. behind the bars. But Frank not only eludes captures, he revels in the pursuit.

Oct. 1
I Am Legend (2007) – After a global catastrophe, a military scientist fights for survival in a deserted New York City teeming with nocturnal, bloodthirsty mutants.

Oct. 1
Insidious (2010) – A family moves into a new home, where their son falls into a coma and eerie events begin to reveal something far more sinister is lurking in the house.

Oct. 1
Mean Girls (2004) – After being home-schooled abroad, new student Cady gets a crash course in high school life when popular clique the Plastics invites her to sit with them.

Oct.1
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) – In this reboot of the hit superhero franchise, high schooler Peter Parker learns to wield his newfound power while facing down arch-villain The Lizard.