Comment Policy

From the Editors at Lindenlink:

Thanks for reading. This notice is to clear up any questions readers may have with our feedback policy.

We have recently added new criteria to our comment policy, which states that all users must log in and register with Lindenlink to leave public comments on the site. Users must put their full name and email for validation purposes.

These comments are moderated by our editors.

We reject any responses that are:

1. Spam/Advertising Deceptive (multiple requests from same IP under different names)

2. Profane (expletives that do not contribute to the value of the response) Anonymous (comments not including the user’s full name and email)

3. Other inappropriate comments, as determined by the editors. And no more.

We value the opinions of our readers and seek to maintain a level playing field for discussion. We personally respond to comments deemed inappropriate by moderators (when a valid email is provided) because we want all feedback to be available to readers.

The majority of users who have comments that are deemed inappropriate re-submit their feedback in an acceptable way. It should be noted that less than 10 comments out of the 450+ on Lindenlink have been removed.

If you’d like to leave an anonymous comment, tip, or contribution to the editors, please email us at: [email protected].

In addition, feel free to email us if you have any other questions. Thanks again for your feedback.

$575
$1000