Yard sale gives students opportunity to earn extra cash

Back to Article
Back to Article

The 2nd annual yard sale will take place May 4 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. in the Scheidegger parking lot. Graphic from Residential Life.

The 2nd annual yard sale will take place May 4 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. in the Scheidegger parking lot.
Graphic from Residential Life.

Graphic from Residential Life.

Graphic from Residential Life.

KAYLA DRAKE | Reporter

Students can sell their old clothes or extra belongings that won’t fit in their suitcases this Saturday.

The second annual Lindenwood Yard Sale will be happening on the Scheidegger Center parking lot from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. In the event of rain, the event will move to the pavilion on the historic side of campus.

The event is open to the St. Charles community and will be cash only. Students do not need to sign up in advance to participate.

Area Coordinator for Residential Life Brenna Lenihan said the yard sale prevents students from throwing extra items away and from giving things away.

“We wanted to provide an opportunity for students to earn cash before the summer and it’s a good way to clean out before school ends,” she said.

Students and community members can sell clothing, furniture, sports equipment, etc.